We are currently recruiting for part-time Clinical Psychologists for both our Adult and Child/Adolescent Services. At B&C Health we focus on providing quality care for our clients and a comfortable, hassle free environment for our clinicians. We have one simple and straightforward mission: to help people make substantial and lasting changes in their lives.
Who we are:
B&C Health (bnchealth.ca) is a rapidly growing psychology clinic that offers comprehensive assessment, treatment, and consultation services. Our team of registered psychologists is committed to providing evidence-based services in a professional and respectful environment. We employ Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and related techniques for a variety of difficulties from depression and anxiety to the stress and strain of work and everyday life. We are located 30 minutes west of Toronto in Mississauga.
• Doctoral level degree in psychology
• Currently registered or eligible for registration with the College of Psychologists of Ontario
• Demonstrated skills to provide evidence-based clinical management, assessment and therapy
• Work primarily from a CBT orientation and also be familiar with additional modalities of treatment Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Experience working with mood disorders and anxiety disorders
The following qualities would be considered assets:
• Competency in working with couples
• Competency in working with families
• Competency in conducting psychoeducational assessments
• Facility with mindfulness meditation, acceptance and commitment therapy
• Ability to offer treatment in a second language
• Ability to work evenings or weekends
For further information please contact our clinic manager Kirstie Ingberg at 905-814-8200 or [email protected]
Please forward your cover letter and CV to:
6519 Mississauga Road, Unit B,
Mississauga ON L5N 1A6
Email: [email protected]
Find your way
Our clinicians provide safe, compassionate support to help people manage mental health challenges using evidence based approaches including CBT, DBT, and ACT.