Who we are:
B&C Health Kids is a new and exciting division of B&C Health, an established clinic that offers comprehensive assessment, treatment, and consultation services. Our team of registered psychologists is committed to providing evidence-based services in a professional and respectful environment. We employ Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and related techniques for a variety of difficulties from depression and anxiety to the stress and strain of work and everyday life. We are located 30 minutes west of Toronto in Mississauga.
We are currently seeking Part-time Clinical Psychologists for our Child & Adolescent services.
- Doctoral level degree in psychology
- Currently registered or eligible for registration with the College of Psychologists of Ontario
- Competency in working with children and adolescents
- Demonstrated skills to provide evidence-based clinical management, assessment (including comprehensive psychoeducational) and therapy
- Work primarily from a CBT orientation and also be familiar with additional modalities of treatment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience working with mood disorders and anxiety disorders
The following qualities would be considered assets:
Competency in working with families
- Facility with mindfulness meditation, acceptance and commitment therapy
- Ability to offer treatment in a second language
- Ability to work evenings or weekends
For further information please contact our clinic manager Kirstie Ingberg at 905-814-8200 or [email protected]
Please forward your cover letter and CV to:
B&C Health Kids
6519 Mississauga Road, Unit B, Mississauga ON L5N 1A6 fax 1-888-689-3984;
email [email protected]
Find your way
Our clinicians provide safe, compassionate support to help people manage mental health challenges using evidence based approaches including CBT, DBT, and ACT.