Providing Autism Spectrum Disorder assessments for kids and teens
These comprehensive assessments include testing of your child’s cognitive strengths and challenges. In addition, autism-specific testing is completed with the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition (ADOS-2). The testing results are used to identify interventions to help your child succeed both at school and outside of school.
What is involved in an Autism Spectrum Disorder assessment?
- A clinical interview with you.
- Questionnaires completed by you.
- Standardized psychological testing with your child, including autism-specific testing.
- A feedback session where the results of the interview and testing are reviewed with you.
- A written report that is provided to you, which explains the testing results, diagnoses (if relevant), and recommendations.