Effective Date: January 1, 2023
Information We Collect and How We Use It
We collect information about you in a few different ways when you use our website.
- Information You Provide to Us: We collect information that you provide to us directly, such as when you create an account, fill out a form, or contact us. This may include your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
- Information We Collect Automatically: When you access our website, we may automatically collect certain information about your device and usage of the website, such as your IP address, browser type and version, and pages visited. We use this information to understand how users access and use the website, and to improve and enhance the website.
How We Share Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, there are a few circumstances in which we may share your information with third parties:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as hosting, data analysis, payment processing, and customer service. These service providers are only permitted to use your information in connection with the services they provide to us.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in response to a subpoena or court order, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of Sageview Health, its users, or the public.
- Business Transfers: In the event that Sageview Health is acquired by or merged with another company, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
Your Choices and Rights
You have certain rights in relation to the personal information we collect and process about you. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal information
- Request correction of your personal information
- Request deletion of your personal information
- Object to the processing of your personal information
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party
You can exercise these rights by contacting us at [email protected]
We will respond to your request in a timely manner, and in any event, within any applicable legal timeframes.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.