Adopting a healthy lifestyle and eating well is not just a matter of willpower.
You probably already know that eating well and exercising are important for your health. Yet, the majority of people struggle to lose and keep weight off. The trouble is not that people do not know what to do, but rather how.
Our Cognitive-Behavioural Diet Seminar will teach you a set of cognitive (thinking) and behavioural skills to help you stay on track with your healthy lifestyle goals and reduce ‘slips’.
- Set realistic healthy lifestyle goals
- Think differently and avoid common dieting traps and unhelpful thoughts/beliefs
- Increase your self-confidence and motivation to maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Learn what to do following a slip in order to minimize them in the future
- Manage challenging situations such as people who push you to eat